Our Vision and Values
Our mission and guiding behaviours
The 5 Dimensions Trust exists to “grow a vibrant community of exceptional people”.
We bring this to life through our 5 Dimensions:
- Collaborating to ensure truly holistic education
- Rising together to the rigour of academic challenge
- Sharing to create a positive, high performing environment for staff
- Creating a supportive partnership with parents, carers and families
- Crafting a meaningful partnership with our wider community
Our guiding behaviours
- Cheer for the other schools, and they cheer for us.
- Know that the differences between us make us even stronger.
- Are excited by challenges and embrace calculated risk.
- Create clarity of intent in all that we do and through this we can allow our creativity to truly make a difference.
- Understand honest mistakes occur and learn from them together.
- Are positive in our communications and understand their power.
- Reward cooperative and positive relationships but understand that sometimes new levels can only be reached through dialectic.
- Are humble enough to give and receive support.
- Gain fulfilment by playing a positive role in our community.
- We grow purposeful networks to share and shape best practice.